Vigilant security service is very careful while employing security guard. Security Guards make foundation of our organisation and we put all efforts to make this foundation as strong as we can. We verifiy character of the individual through different ways. No person shall be employed or engaged as a security guard unless the Vigilant security services has satisfied itself about the character and antecedents of such person in any one or more of the following manners, namely:-
(a) by verifying the character and antecedents of the person by itself.
(b) by relying upon the character and antecedent verification certificate produced by the person:Provided that the character and antecedent certificate is valid and the Agency does not
have any adverse report regarding the person’s character and antecedents from any
other source or
(c) by relying on the report received from the police signed under the authority of the District Superintendent of Police.
(1) The person desirous of getting employed or engaged as security guard or supervisor shall submit information to us. If the person has stayed in more than one district during the last five years, one copy per district shall be submitted.
(2) We shall cause an inquiry into the correctness of the particulars filled in either by itself or by sending to the respective District Superintendent of Police.
Police records are consulted before preparing the character and antecedents verification report.
(3) In case we decides to verify the character and antecedents of the person by itself, we consult the Police records/crime criminal database to ascertain the criminal history. For this purpose, we submit a request to the concerned District Superintendent of Police along with information furnished by the applicant. The police shall furnish the aforesaid report on the basis of police records only.
(4) The contents of the report of the police regarding character and antecedents of a person are kept confidential at all times.
(5) The character and antecedents verification report once issued, shall remain valid for a period of five years.
(6) On the basis of police verification or on the basis of their own verification, we employ security guard for our agency.